Welcome to UrbanTech Services (the “Website”), operated by UrbanTech Services, a company based in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Website and any services provided through the Website (the “Services”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Website.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Website and the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website or the Services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Intellectual Property Rights The Website and the Services are owned by UrbanTech Services, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Website or the Services without our prior written consent.
- User Content You are solely responsible for any content that you post, upload, or otherwise make available on the Website (“User Content”). You agree not to post, upload, or otherwise make available any User Content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, or otherwise offensive or harmful.
By posting User Content on the Website, you grant UrbanTech Services a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media.
- Disclaimer of Warranties THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO YOU AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL URBANTECH SERVICES, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF URBANTECH SERVICES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold UrbanTech Services, its directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website or the Services.
- Termination We may terminate your access to the Website or the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the Website or the Services shall be exclusively brought in the courts located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Changes to these Terms We may modify these Terms at any time, without notice, by posting the modified Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the
- posting of the modified Terms constitutes your agreement to the modified Terms. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for any changes.
- Miscellaneous These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and UrbanTech Services with respect to the Website and the Services, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and UrbanTech Services. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. The failure of UrbanTech Services to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You may not assign these Terms without our prior written consent. UrbanTech Services may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you.