- Information We Collect We collect information that you provide to us when you use the Website and the Services. This information includes your name, email address, phone number, company name, and any other information you provide to us.
We also collect information about your use of the Website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct.
- How We Use Your Information We use your personal information to provide you with the Services, to communicate with you about the Services, and to improve the Website and the Services.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing communications about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication.
- How We Share Your Information We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with our service providers who assist us in providing the Services.
We may also disclose your personal information if we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect our rights or property, or prevent fraud or other illegal activity.
- The Choices You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use the Services.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication.
You can also control cookies and other tracking technologies through your browser settings.
- Security We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
- Children’s Privacy The Website and the Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.